Whether you want a prepaid plan or a membership paid monthly, Aerofit offers convenient payment plans to suit your budget.
- Term Agreement - a membership for a longer period that renews on a month-to-month basis after the initial term (anniversary date). Membership is normally paid on a convenient electronic funds transfer from a checking account or credit card. A statement billing option is available for an additional monthly fee. Term agreement memberships usually get a discounted enrollment fee and dues compared to the month to month plans. Membership drafts are done on the first of each month.
- These memberships offer you the flexibility of purchasing your Aerofit Plan 30 days at a time. No long term agreement is required and the dues are normally paid by a convenient electronic funds transfer from a checking account or credit card. A statement billing option is available for an additional monthly fee. Membership drafts are done on the first of each month.
- Semester - available on student membership only.
- 6-Month - This option provides you with the discounted rate of the 12 month term rate with only a 6 month commitment. This represents a considerable savings over the month to month option.
- 12-Month - Our lowest price option over the long term. Standard enrollment fee is charged and you get a bonus 13th month free.
This plan is used for anyone wanting a short term (1-8 weeks) membership. This option is better than paying the daily guest fee of $10.00 per day.