Aerofit pairs personal training programs with highly experienced and dedicated staff to get you the results you desire. From One-on-One training to Corporate Fitness programs, Aerofit can meet your health and fitness needs. Ready to sign up?
What do we mean by Smart Start? We understand that effective fitness programs approach each person as a unique individual. Our certified fitness professionals are here to create a program that is tailored just for you. We offer 3 FREE sessions with a trainer to all Aerofit members.
Our Commitment to You:
Aerofit trainers inspire a balanced, active lifestyle by empowering you to discover fitness through our passion and commitment to total health.
Our Commitment to Fitness:
Aerofit trainers pursue a career in mastering the quality of movement, science of nutrition, relevance of recovery, and synergy of training systems.
You will bring your body, heart, and soul into this journey – knowing that each positive change in your lifestyle brings with it the potential for more success and satisfaction than you knew the day before.
What to expect during your 3 Smart Start Sessions
- Detailed analysis of your goals, exercise and medical history, and dietary, stress, and sleep patterns
- Baseline measurements such as weight, body fat percentage, and circumference measurements. (also RBP and RHR)
- An in-depth instruction on proper breathing and core activation techniques.
- Analysis of trunk/spine movement as well as proper instruction on how to perform major movement patterns such as squat, lunge, push, and pull patterns.
Give Aerofit the opportunity to help educate and coach both you and your employees about the benefits of living a fit and healthy lifestyle. Healthier employees means more production for your company! Please contact us for more information by emailing email@example.com.
Duties of an Aerofit Fitness Trainer include but are not limited to the following:
- Teaching proper biomechanics of resistance training through our detailed functional movement screen
- Identifying and correcting muscular imbalances and movement inefficiencies
- Creating custom fitness programs through proper program design
- Providing personal nutrition coaching specific to client goals